Post for Planet, together with Pos Malaysia
In line with World Post Day 2022 theme, we would like to go the greener mile to do our part in sustainability efforts for our planet. Pos Malaysia Berhad will fund RM10,000 so that you can bring your green ideas to live. Terms & conditions apply.
What we do today has an impact to the future that our children live in. Every ideas count. Every small steps count towards a better planet.
Submit your green ideas
Frequently Asked Questions
- The “Post for Planet” initiative organised by Pos Malaysia Berhad (“Organiser”) will be held for three weeks (21 days) commencing from 10 October 2022 and ending on 4 November 2022.
- are Malaysian citizens and are 18 years old and above.
- need funding for their green initiative which can bring positive impact to the environment.
- must make sure that all ideas are original and are not infringed or misappropriated from other sources otherwise it will lead to immediate elimination.
- must ensure the ideas are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
- must ensure the ideas are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
- must ensure the ideas do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
- must ensure the ideas do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
- must ensure the ideas do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
- All submissions will be judged based on content (relevance of proposal), quality, impact, creativity/innovation.
- Pos Malaysia Berhad reserves the right to request that our brand is always highlighted, should your green initiative be chosen for funding. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and their linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to collaborate with us on this initiative, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
- Pos Malaysia Berhad reserves the right to change their decision based on any criteria which is not fulfilled after the announcement of the participant which deserves the funding.
- Pos Malaysia Berhad reserves the right at its own sole discretion to disqualify any individual that it finds tampering with the entry process or the operation of the initiative, to be acting breach or potential breach of these rules and regulations.
- Our Site may contain links to other websites ("Third-Party Websites") as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information, applications, software, and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties ("Third-Party Content"). Additionally, you shall hold us harmless from any losses sustained by you or harm caused to you relating to or resulting in any way from any Third-Party Content or any contact with Third-Party Websites.