Speed Up Your Fulfilment with Thermal Printer - Pos Laju SendParcel20 Dec 2021
*This feature is only available for sellers who ship domestic parcels only.
Thermal printing is a digital printing process which produces a printed image by heating thermal paper. Thermal printing does not make use of any ink or toner but
largely depends on thermal papers for producing the images.
What is needed?
1. Thermal printer
2. Thermal printer sticker paper (A6 size)
Advantages of Thermal Printing
Here are a few advantages of investing in a thermal printer:
- Fast Printing
- Print on Sticker/Thermal Paper for easy usage
- Only 1 copy of consignment note needed to process the order
- Low maintenance, cost savings (do not use separate ink or toner)
- Consignment note created with thermal printer lasts longer.
How to enable Thermal Printing in SendParcel?
In order to use the thermal printing feature, seller must enable the Thermal Printing setting by following the steps below:
1. Log in to your SendParcel account.
2. Select your name at the top right, then select Settings > Manage Profile.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, under Consignment Note Print Settings, select "Label sticker 4x6in (Thermal printer)".
4. Select "Save Details" button.
- Please make sure your computer or laptop is connected to a thermal printer and the A6 size thermal paper is available once you have toggled on the thermal printing option. The consignment note printed from your thermal printer will be in A6 size.
- Please note that if this is the first time you turn on Thermal Printing Feature, you may need to configure your thermal printer to ensure it is installed in order to print it correctly.
How does a thermal printed consignment note look like?
1. Size MUST be in A6 (10cm x 15cm)
2. Paper MUST be sticker type.
- You will only need to print out ONE copy of this consignment note to be attached with the parcel to be shipped out
- You do not need to keep or provide a copy for seller or Pos Laju.
Tips and Tricks
- Don't use glossy paper as it will produce glare.
- Make sure the barcode is clear whereby the lines are not attached to each other.
- Ensure that good quality paper is used as low quality paper will lead to difficulties in scanning the parcel.