Return and Refund Policy
Pos Malaysia’s Online Shop (“Shop”) REFUND POLICY
1. Pos Malaysia’s Shop will provide a refund under the following cases:
- The order was not fulfilled i.e. out of stock
- Replacement could not be made for damage item (Customer to return the item- refer Return Policy)
- Customer has made a request to Pos Malaysia’s Shop Customer Services and obtained confirmation for refund.
2. Shop will NOT provide a refund in the following cases:-
- Respective product has not been sent back to the merchant within 7 business days after refund confirmation from Customer Services.
- Product sent in for refund does not include all original accessories, attachments and packaging, any item is not in new or like-new condition, i.e. with cracks, dents or scratches.
- Legal proof-of-purchase or receipts are not provided, or are reasonably believed to have been forged or tampered with.
- Any product fault or damage has been caused by unauthorized use or modification of the product, including exposure to moisture, entry of foreign bodies (water, oil, sand, etc.), or improper installation or operation.
- Product labels, serial numbers, waterproof marks, false proof marks etc. show signs of tampering or alteration.
- Damage was caused to the product by external factors out of our control, including fire, flood, high winds and lightning strike.
3. Under normal circumstances, a refund will be processed by Shop within 30 business days of receipt of the Returned Product and all information required.
4. Any claim will be subject to the maximum of the purchase price paid for a product by customers. Please note that Shop may revise its Return & Refund Policy from time to time.
5. Customers are advised to read and understand the policies prior to placing the order.