About Pos Malaysia Berhad
Pos Malaysia Berhad is Malaysia’s premier postal service provider. We have a widespread network of over 1,000 touch points countrywide that includes Pos Malaysia Outlets, Pos Minis, Pos24 (Self Service Terminals), Post-On-Wheels (Mobile Outlets), postal agents and stamp agents, making it one of the most extensive retail network in Malaysia.
Pos Malaysia’s 5 Business Clusters, aimed to provide quality, reliable, timely and innovative solutions to our customers, encompasses the following:
|Communication and Distribution Solutions (CDS) || |
- Extending the scope of mail services, CDS leverages on the strength of our extensive physical delivery network to provide customers with total communications and distribution solutions.
- The conventional mail business forms the core component of CDS followed by other strategic initiatives such as PosEdaran and Direct Mail.
|Supply Chain Solutions (SCS) || |
- SCS is formed to strengthen our domestic courier business, pursue international courier segment and venture into niche logistics.
- PosLaju brand will drive the growth for both domestic and international courier businesses, whilst Al-Ajwa, logistics & warehousing business will complement and complete the services under SCS.
|One-Stop Solutions (OSS) || |
- OSS focuses on providing convenience to customers by offering financial and insurance products and services as well as other retail offerings under one roof.
- OSS products and services will be identified, designed and delivered through PosNiaga, Pos Insurance, Ar-Rahnu@POS and Bank@POS.
|Digital Solutions (DS) || |
- All our digital based offerings including our wholly-owned subsidiaries, Datapos Sdn. Bhd. and Digicert Sdn. Bhd. will be consolidated under DS to ultimately offer total digital solutions.
- This new cluster aims to strengthen our current businesses and explore to capitalization of digitization opportunities and trends.
|International Business Solutions (IS) || |
- IBS manages the operations for cross-border mail and parcel services, as well as enhancing relationship with other international postal operators and aims to position Pos Malaysia as the leading international hub in the region.
- Pos Malaysia International and Asia Xpress are part of the solutions provided under IBS.
Throughout the years, Pos Malaysia has grown from strength to strength and is progressing from being a mail and postal services provider towards becoming a dynamic communications, financial services and supply chain solutions provider. Moving forward, Pos Malaysia will continue to transform and innovate itself in order to maintain its relevance and competitive edge as well as continue to connect Malaysians with the rest of the world.
For further information about Pos Malaysia, please contact our Customer Care via PosLine at 1-300-300-300 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit our website at www.pos.com.my or interact with us on the following social media sites:
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/PosMalaysiaBerhad
Twitter : https://twitter.com/pos4you
Pinterest : http://www.pinterest.com/pos4you/